Generally when it comes to mobile gaming, I tend to enjoy it most in quick bursts throughout the day. Over the years, I’ve learned that one of the best genres for these bite-size sessions are puzzle & challenging games, where I can pick it up and play for a good chunk of time, but put it down just as easily when I need to take care of other things. When I saw Royal Tiles game on the App Store, I became intrigued by the concept, and so I figured why not? I came across some amazing experience to face challenges while fixing tiles.
This popular Royal Tiles gaming reduced my stress and it ameliorated my skill in performing task. This game primarily connected my family and friends. Problem solving skill was greatly improved by playing this wonderful game. This game is completely entertaining too.
The Reason Why Everyone Love ROYAL TILES Game Features
- Pick from different emotes to play with – angry, prophet, sad, servant & more
- Awesome 30 challenging game levels with increasing difficulties
- You can Invite new players on the game
- Make your own collection of the royal tiles
- Different Game Modes – Offline Mode or Multiplayer Mode
- Multiplayer Game Mode with 2 players, 3 players or 4 players
- In-game tutorial to learn how to play the royal tiles puzzle
- Option of Multiple languages supported – English, Chinese, Spanish, Arabic, Indonesian, Portuguese, French, Japanese, Russian, Deutsch
- Buy coins from the online shop & Buy game skins from the game shop
- Upgrade to get more emotes in the game
How to Play ROYAL TILES Game
- Begin the game off with all players having a 5×5 player board.
- See Players collect tiles by taking all the rules of one color from a repository, or from the center of the table, and placing them in a row, taking turns until all the tiles for that round are taken
- Continuously at that point, one tile from every filled row moves over to each player’s 5×5 board, while the rest of the tiles in the filled row are discarded
- Also each tile score is based on where it is placed in relation to the other tiles on the board
- Game round continues until at least one player has made a row of tiles all the way across their 5×5 board
- It is seen Additional Points are awarded at the end of the game for each complete row or column, and for each instance of all five tile of the same colour being collected
How to Score Points in Royal Tiles Game
Precisely each round ends once all the tiles from the factory have been taken. The Points are scored horizontally and vertically for rows of the same color tiles. Moreover the “factories” are filled randomly each round so you can end up with a good score, minimal score, no score or a negative score in a round depending on what comes up in the “factories” and what color you require.
Primarily you cannot score points on incomplete rows. When you take your color from a factory, any other color tiles get moved to the middle. If no one takes from the center pile, often the last player ends up having to take tiles from that collection. This generally can often mean a negative score if there are too many of the same color in the center. Also your score is worked out on the columns and rows you have filled with extra points for columns or rows of the same color.
How to Get Rewards with Referrals
- Get an Avatar if you refer 1 friend
- Get new tile skin set if you refer 3 friends
- Get rewarded with lucrative and special emoticons if you refer 5 friends
- Refer 10 friends you will be rewarded with you are going to unlock some unknown features of the game
I’m glad I picked this Royal Tiles game one up, because it’s a great mobile game that does not disappoint.
DOWNLOAD FROM APP STORE :