Koko is a dating application that intends to take some backtalk to the online dating platform. People who use this application are encouraged to be as flirty, creative, and sassy as possible when interacting. If you are looking for a partner for a quick conversation, this is the dating application for you. This review is aimed to assess if this application achieves what it claims.
Dating application reviews shouldn’t be based on the hype surrounding them; rather on hard facts. This application jumped on stage in 2014 but has been made over several times to what it is today. Koko is available for android and iOS.It can be utilized on iPads, iPhones, and iPods. Developers of this application are looking on expanding to include Windows Phone platform. Koko includes several languages showing that the developers were targeting the global market. This makes the future of Koko promising. This application focuses on light flirting and knowing your matches. This application includes both a free package and a premium package priced between $5,40 and $9,00.
As stated earlier, this application is about flirting with users. This application has many features to provide a good experience for users. It includes rules on getting rid of bots and what it terms as “tasteless nudes”. Its RealShot feature, emphasizes on taking pictures in real time to use on a visual platform with your date. When you sign in, you can take part in taking entertainment quizzes, voting for crushes and chatting.
Pros of Koko Dating App
- This application does not allow for sending of nude pictures.
- Provides a free package for users who cannot afford the premium package so as to increase the number of users.
- Its Realshot feature makes users not to lie about who they are since one can send a picture in real time.
- This application is focused on fun; provided by the entertainment quizzes provided by the application.
- One can know the number of people who have viewed his or her profile by the voting for crushes feature.
- This application is multi-platform, hence targets more users from more platforms to widen the experience to many users.
Cons of Koko Dating App.
- It is rather expensive for its premium feature, to users who cannot afford the package.
- It is hard to tell if one is lying or not.
- Stigmatisation from picking your long-term lover from the internet.
- It gets rid of the mystery of the relationship(guesswork).
- It can be a waste of time for people who spend time on this application and can get very addictive.
In conclusion, Koko has a slick feel, hence feels genuine, youthful and energetic. Focused on organized fun, this application is better for people who are shy who do not like to get out of their comfort zone. This application is clear on the ban imposed on sending nude pictures. Also including the popular conversation, the feel of flirting and people flirting with you, seeing the number of votes you get adds up to the excitement when utilizing this application. Hookups are also okay if that’s what you want.