With recent developments in iOS devices, mobile communication has become even more interactive. Through messaging apps, you can send photos, videos and sound clips to friends. You can also use emoticons or smiley’s to better express how you are feeling at the moment. However, messaging apps still have their limitations. Expressing certain actions remotely is still a challenge. Of course, you can use videos or photos and then send them to the person you are talking to. But, this can take too much of your bandwidth and may require higher Internet connection speed which can be an inconvenience when communicating in areas that haven’t been blessed with a good mobile signal reception.
Fortunately, there is a new way to express actions such as a slap or a friendly punch. You can do it through an app called Kotak, which let you send 3D slaps and 3D punches to your friends. This app brings mobile interaction to a whole new different level.
Kotak is more than just a mere app that lets you do remote slaps on your friends. It is a complete messaging app that lets you talk to your friends remotely. Here are the things that make this app great:
1. Instant Messaging. Do you want to say something to a friend real quick? Well, the app lets you send messages to friends and family in an instant. Also, the app has a simple messaging interface that’s easy to use so you can message friends effortlessly. Whether it is a greeting or a long conversation, you can do it through Kotak.
2. Animated Slaps. You can make your conversations fun by sending animated slaps. These animations also come with sound effects that make it seem like you are really slapping a friend. You are free to mix them with text messages and be creative with it.
3. Virtual Punch and Fart. The interactivity of Kotak is not limited to animated slaps. You can also send a virtual punch and a fart to express something funny or simply put more life in the conversation. You can use them in combination with text messages and animated slaps.
4. Emoticons. As a messaging app, it comes with standard features such as text messaging and emoticons. With this, you can use Kotak as an all-in-one messaging tool for your iPhone or iPad.
5. Email and Password Login. You can use your Kotak account on any iOS device. All you need to do is log-in with your email and you are good to go. And in case you forget your password, the app’s recovery feature can have it delivered to your email.
The app has everything that any standard messaging app needs to have. It is simple to use and has good interactive features. Its animated slaps and punches can make any conversation fun and exciting. With its on-going developments, you can expect to get more stuff from the app in the near future.
Using the app may seem like a bit of a stretch for those who have been using messaging apps like FB messenger for a long time. And, if your friends are not using Kotak yet, you will have to persuade them into using the app before you start sending animated slaps and punches. Since it is still in its early development phase, you may not get that much from its features.
Despite its shortcomings, Kotak serves it purpose with some uniqueness to it. With its animated slaps and other messaging features, using it is a good way to have fun with friends and family. As a complete messaging app, Kotak can be used as your primary mobile communication app.