I have been into trading for the past few years and have tried almost every app regarding stock markets and trading. On using Edelweiss Mobile Trader app, I discovered that it is the most user friendly share market trading app. The well-built app is very convenient for use and brings all the information to your pockets.
Released on September 15, 2015, Edelweiss Mobile Trader app has come out with latest updates on January 22, 2019.
Some of the best features of Edelweiss Mobile Trader include:
- The option for the clients to track holdings, watch market lists as they monitor the market trends.
- Order placing at just three simple steps where you have to press the ‘T’ button, add quantity and then hit submit.
- The access to 17 different technical indicators along with advanced charts that allow clients to take the right decisions.
- Access to the NSE, BSE, MCX and NCDEX real-time streaming quotes.
- A much detailed markets section that provides deep insights into markets including equities, derivatives and mutual funds.
- Live market news faster than TV to take quick timely trading decisions
- A feature called Screeners gives list of stocks that one can trade in using pre-defined filters
- Vast reporting sections that gives you details of every penny invested/traded
- The live notifications of the app with the latest trade news whether you are online or offline.
To use this app and all the major features of this app, you just need to register using your mobile number. To trade through the app, all that you have to do is to open a trading account with Edelweiss via online, that is very quick. The app allows you to stay logged in for up to 6 hours. No other trading company in India has provided such advanced charting methods which you will find out by yourself once you get a hang on the app.
The app’s special features cannot be limited as it has numerous beneficial aspects. Edelweiss Mobile Trading company has more than a decade of experience providing broking services to clients. The app enables faster trading in NSE India, BSE India, MCX, NCDEX across Equity, Derivatives, Commodity, Currency, Debts and Bonds in just a few taps.
Edelweiss firm focuses on understanding their customer’s financial needs and recommend invest options to users in a much elegant manner. The company’s investment advisory extends to derivatives, currencies, mutual funds, Gold ETFs and IPOs. The fund transfers are way too secure either from your bank to trading account or vice-versa.
Edelweiss Mobile Trader is a simple way to actively trade on the mobile without any hassles. The app is available on both the iTunes App Store and the Google Play Store. The company also has a software named Terminal X3 and also a web platform www.edelweiss.in to assist investors.